Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Pagham and District Residents’ Association subject to the following terms and conditions:
- use of this site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- the information provided on this site is given in good faith and whilst reasonable endeavours are made to ensure the accuracy of the information responsibility can not be accepted for any loss direct or indirect resulting from reliance on the information provided or as a consequence of downloading information from this site.
- there is no representation or warranty that the information provided on this site is accurate complete or up to date.
- Pagham and District Residents’ Association do not represent or warrant that the site or any site to which links have been provided is virus free. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure they have adequate safeguards against malicious programs or code such as viruses trojans etc.
- information provided about third parties or links to third party websites does not constitute any recommendation or endorsement of those organisations or sites and no responsibility is accepted for the content reliability accuracy or suitability of information or services provided on those sites or by those organisations.
- Information contained on this site whether textual graphical or pictorial is copyright to Pagham and District Residents’ Association unless stated otherwise. Information copyright to Pagham and District Residents’ Association may be copied or printed for personal use only and may not be published in any form. All rights are reserved on information belonging to third parties and their permission must be sought to copy print or download their information.
- No responsibility is accepted for users being unable to access the site for whatever reason.
- These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time by posting changes on-line to this document. Continued use of this site after changes have been posted signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full use of this site must be terminated immediately.